Thursday, March 24, 2011

A-Z

Here I am... in all my glory.

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen. And I bought it allllll by myself. Mommy, wow, I'm a big girl now?
C. Chore you dislike: Taking the trash out. Woof.
D. Dogs: Wedekind's Third Deacon, master of disaster. Collie. Beautiful and smart as a whip. Full sentences are hard.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Nummy.
F. Favorite color: RED
G. Gold or silver: Both
H. Height: 5'4 and 1/2" but I round up to 5'5"... and yes, I think it's fair.
I. Instruments you play(ed): I dabbled with a little acoustic guitar in high school, because it was cool. And I want to be cool. Still.
J. Job title: Does "Office Bitch" count?
K. Kids: Eventually?
L. Live: Arlington, VA (Metro DC)
M. Mom’s name: Momma
N. Nicknames: KayKay, DayDay and a million others.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, knock on wood.
P. Pet peeves: Smacking. Poor table manners. Chewing with your mouth open. MAKE ME WANT TO DIE.
Q. Quote from a movie: Just one? Inconceivable. (See what I did there? HA.)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty tighty.
S. Siblings: 4 lucky brothers (and 1 cool sister in law)
T. Time you wake up: 6:38. I like waking up to even numbers.
U. Underwear: I hope so. Mornings are hard. (Kidding, Ma!)
V. Vegetables you don’t like: NONE. Ew, except fennel. Icky.
W.What makes you run late: Sitting down?
X. X-rays you’ve had: Ankle, teeth, chest, shoulders
Y. Yummy food you make: Oh snap, I can make anything yummy. I'm an awesome chef.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Flamingos

No comments:

Post a Comment