Monday, September 27, 2010

Big girl panties.

Ah! Interview today.... Getting nerrrrrrvous. Getting exciiiiiiiited.

You can put the girl in a black suit, but you can't take the personality out of the girl. I will WOW them. Bring it on, BoardSource. I'm POSITIVE I would be awesome at this job. Totally qualified and I have the spunk to back it up.

I like people. People like me. Let's work together and make some magic happen. (I like magic too.)

BIG PRAYERS at 4:30 today. Until then, I must run (get out the nervous energy--plus I do it everyday), find low(er) heels, and not throw up. I think the last one is absolutely necessary.

I love this city more and more each day.

Weekend recap: Friday, ran 6.6. Ventured to Potomac Mills and did some shopping. Bought a suit (my first!) and cuteness. Ikea too! Whoop! Saturday I missed the DCRR SLR b/c of street shutdowns (Stupid Clarendon Day), so I ran 12 by myself, up around Georgetown. Beautimus. Went on a day date. Watched the Gator game. Sunday: Churched it up. Gave blood. (Buh-looooood, Noooot funnnnyyyyyy). Good news--my iron is up! Hey iron supplements, way to do your job! Had tapas with Jo and Audrey--LOVE them-- at Jaleo. Nummy num nums.

Life is good. Life is busy, but SO SO good. Walking in blessing, and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment