Monday, September 20, 2010

Thoughts of the day...

Monday, September 20.
Day 6 in D.C.

1. It's amazing to be somewhere and in such a short amount of time feel completely at home. I'm gathering my bearings fairly easily. I can maneuver the area without anxiety, not that I have any anyway (except for the big issue of J-O-B).

2. I think I need to start carrying tissues/chapstick on my runs now. 8 miles today. 4 to Georgetown, 4 back. GLORIOUS. I love running fast past all those yuppies... And window shopping.

3. This weather is so so so great. Cool, but not cold. Warm, but not hot. And humidity? Not really! Ah, my hurrrrr hasn't looked better in a while.

4. DCRR is great. Meet some cute, nice girls! Yay new friends! Edith's show was wonderful. The space was so fitting, exposed brick walls, old wood floors, exposed air ducts. Very cool and eclectic. The Falls Church is great. Again, met new friends! Can't wait to get more involved in everything.

5. The job hunt is going well. Everyone I talk to is very encouraging and helpful. Lurv it.

Love this. Love D.C. So grateful and thankful for all that has been given to me.

"Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" -Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment