Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh, the things we do...

Ok, so nannying isn't half bad. Some days are better than others. But this is what I have decided: If (and at this rate-- it's a BIG if...) I have kids, I will be a stay at home momma. My children will be raised by ME, not anyone else thankyouverymuch. I've done some R&D over the many years I've been babysitting and have noticed that children that have a parent who is a stay-at-home mommy/daddy are much more well behaved. I refuse to produce brats and send them out into the world.

Typical Tuesday:

G playing in the fort we made. She likes the pillow floor.
W and G "hiding."
"I'm going to make a funny face."

I think he succeeded. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Today's adventure: Finding KayKay some new running shoes. NO MORE FRANKENFEET!

Thursday's adventure: Beach (I know, I'm crazy), and picking up KayKay's diploma (Squee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment