Saturday, August 14, 2010

This Morning's Thoughts

1. Vanilla extract is not good in your coffee. I thought it would be fun... it wasn't. Declared food misadventure.

2. My running hat smells bad. I can't wait for cooler weather. Cooler weather=less sweat=better smelling hat.

3. Hey, I put some new shoes on,
and suddenly everything is right,
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,
it so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
but long on time,
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late,
and i don't need an excuse,
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes.


4. I'm excited to see old friends at James and MJ's party tonight! Squee!

5. I'm WAY excited about my new steal:

I'm thinking New Year's Eve? Perhaps before? Too bad I can't wear it to a wedding 'cuz I look good in white. Thanks Gilt!

6. My plan of 10 miles this morning and then beach is being thwarted by the rude weather. RUDE! 10 miles is happening... the beach, probably not. Sad face.

UPDATE: 11 miles. In 100 degrees. Needless to say, the hat smells baaaaaaaaaad.

2 comments:

  1. a couple notes:

    1) I have been trying to fit in 10 miles every weekend for the past 4. and the beach. SUPPOSEDLY next weekend this will all take place simultaneously. Supposedly.

    2) GREAT dress. Great.

    3) what upcoming races are you signed up for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, none yet because I'm bouncing to DC soon. Yay!!!!!!!!

    But I've been preparing for the Barcelona Marathon next March. Hey, if I'm going to run 26.2 miles, I'm going to celebrate it! Have I mentioned that I'm crazy?

    ReplyDelete