Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Compiling Lists...

I've started gathering random objects of inspiration for my future, inevitable apartment. Ahhh, it feels good to say that. Yes, one day... someday... soon... I will be on my own again. I mean, I love my parents, but at 24... enough is enough. These are just a few little things I either love or am inspired by. Enjoy!

They're recycled glass. Cool, modern, and earth friendly. I imagine them on an iron and wood bookcase. I have something specific in mind, but can't find it right now. I'll fill yall in later.
Why, yes... this would be perfect in my living room with my new (soon to be) khaki loveseat and lime green sofa. And based on the price, it looks like momma needs to learn how to sew.
Hello? Who wouldn't want a pig shaped cutting board?! Tres cute.
This blue matches my monogrammed towels perfectly. Blue in a bathroom. How appropriate.
Everytime I see these, I die. To me, they symbolize my new life. Full of happy cups of coffee and tea. In beautiful, blue, flowery vessels.

Seriously... how cute are these? From the etsy shop prettydarncute. Check them out. She found them at an estate sale and then "beautified" the book ends. Another May project? I think YES.

This is just a taste of what I'm gathering. Highlights really... oh, but the cup... I heart the cup. I imagine there will be more lists posted soon as I find random objects of beauty (ROB, if you will). Based on this stuff... I'd say my style is modernly-classic-with-a-twist-of-country-chic. Oui? Non?


No comments:

Post a Comment