Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Penny for my Thoughts? More like a Dollar...

The Spring Semester is ending soon and I have been gathering "projects" for the month of May before I head to Roma! And as I am a genius, and have been attempting to keep a diary for who knows how long... I decided to blog it. I mean, I do have pretty awesome ideas... and I do cool things... might as well share it with the WHOLE world. You are welcome World.

May Projects (not in order of importance)...
-sign up for graduation in July (tiny squee!)
-practice some Italian ("Where can I find that beautiful leather purse/shoes/bag/belt?" "Gimme that gelato... Pronto" "Oh dear God, I can't fit in my pants", etc. etc.)
-recover the loveseat I found on the street... don't judge.
-refinish the china cabinet and side table
-look for jobs (ew!)
-look for a place to live (squee!)
-read. books.
-run. for my life.

That is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment