Thursday, October 14, 2010

YAYYYYYYYY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! (Picture me giddily jumping up and down-- it took MUCH effort not to do it whilst speaking with the VP as he was offering me the position!)

Oh man, I AM EXCITED.

First things first-- Book flight home for T-giving. Now that I can afford to! (That's $350)

Then sign up for the Richmond Marathon. Now that I can afford to! (That's $100)

OUCH. Bye bye monies.

1 month and 1 day in DC and I get myself a job. BOO YAH! Eat that, Recession!

The position, Administrative Associate, is with SEPA (Solar Electric Power Association). A non-profit focusing on research and education in solar energy. So, it's an up and coming market and the organization has been growing exponentially and will continue to as the market develops. My bennies and salary are great! I get a gym membership! Why is this the most exciting thing to me? Because I'm terrified to run in snow--when that comes. And it will.

Oh, good things. I am very very very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! Let's celebrate one night soon! When is the first day?

    ReplyDelete