Monday, October 4, 2010

Love Letters.

1. Dear Emily,
Happy Quarter Century Birthday. It's been 6 years since we've celebrated this day together, and that makes me sad. I'm just thankful I can still celebrate October 1, 'cuz we still friends gurl. You are my BFFFE, and will be for life. Sorry, you're stuck with me. Act accordingly. Happy Birthday.
LoveYouSmoochesBYE,
K

2. Dear Almond Milk (vanilla--unsweetened),
I like you. You are delicious. And less sugary, which coincidentally, I also enjoy. Sorry, Vanilla Soy Milk, you've been replaced.
All my love,
K

3. Dear weather,
I'm not too happy with this deluge. I only ran 25 miles last week, a drastic drop compared to 45 the week before. This rain is putting a serious damper on my pursuit of happiness. Dislike. Clean yourself up and release the sun as your hostage. K, thanks.
No love,
K

4. Dear Today Show,
I don't care about the ending of the Cathy comic strip. I say, good riddance. She was TOO dramatic, even for my taste. And that's saying something.
I still love you,
K

5. Dear Jobs I've applied to,
Feel free to hire me at any point. I'm ready, let's do this.
I could love you,
K

6. Dear Americans in Europe,
(In response to recent travel advisories) Be smart. Be safe. Come home in one piece.
<3,
K


UPDATE: Just got another interview. Boom. Pray tomorrow (Tuesday at 4pm). SEPA (Solar Electric Power Association).
5*. Dear Jobs I've applied to,
Thanks for responding so quickly to my last letter.
Still think I could love you,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment