Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dream Job

As a soon-to-be college graduate (FINALLY! and... fingers crossed!) I've been doing a lot of sitting and thinking. Well, I do a lot of sitting and thinking regardless. Ok ok, maybe just sitting... thinking is hard. What.ever.

What do I want to do for the rest of my life?

(Cue the crickets)

I'm an art history major. And I love it. I'm so proud that I can say I studied a subject I absolutely adore and didn't cop out and become an education major (Really? Is it necessary to teach people how to teach? Most senseless degree ever). But the problem is, I can't really go into my field without a Master's degree. Helllllllo Georgetown! But not until at least August 2011, most likely 2012.

What I'd really like to do... is track down all of the lost artwork that Hitler stole from museums and galleries across Europe during WWII. Dream. Job. Let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment