Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ugh, shame.

It's official. I will graduate July 30. BIG SQUEEEEEEE!

And I'm only .03 points away from graduating MAGNA cum laude. So, no matter what... (as long as I don't blow it in Italy, which I won't) I'll graduate with honors. That'll do pig, that'll do. (Yes, I just referred to myself as 'pig'... it works).

Here comes the shame... I bought distressed jeans yesterday.

And I told Emily...

Me: FYI I bought distressed jeans today. Where the hell were you when I needed you?
EMS: No longer speaking to you. Find friends at Jax beach.
Me: J.Crew. $30. A little redemption? I needed jeans that fit. I got regulars tooooooo. [See the desperation??]
EMS: Take them back. I'll mail you a check for $30.
Me: Kitsy says they look cute. Plus they go great with my new Ed Hardy tee. With bling.
EMS: Talk to you never.

Did I mention that I lurv her? And if you're lusting after my new jeans, they're $10 cheaper in the store. Tell them I said hi.... people know me. I'm kind of a big deal.


2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you just the Finky. McFinks. A. LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say that I am THRILLED to have found you are blogging. Life is complete now, because I can die a happy girl that has laughed uncontrollably at things like distressed jeans.

    ReplyDelete