Sunday, May 30, 2010

OMG! Part Deux

You've GOT to be kidding me Delta. $300 for an oversized bag?!?! THREE! HUNDRED! DOLLARS! So my bag weighed 80 lbs. So what? Getoverit.

This was NOT the way I wanted to start my Italian adventure. The super nice and helpful and all around pleasant woman at the Delta counter told me to cough up $300 for my bag. Um. No. Hommie don't play that. Called mom, she turned around, we buy a piece of luggage, put 30 lbs of crap in there and check both. Saving $200. Problem solved. OH WAIT. No, not solved because I stinking forgot to put the luggage lock on it. SUPER. LOVE FLYING.

Rage on.

(Please note the jaded and highly sarcastic tone of voice)

P.S. I love my momma. No sarcasm there.

P.S. 2 Can't even get a Chik-fil-a sandwich in ATL because it's Sunday. SUPER. Doesn't matter, not on my diet anyway. Just extra frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment