Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who's got 2 thumbs and is excited about Rome?

ME.



And Jesse Spano. But I'm not scared... well, just slightly scared I won't be able to fit my wardrobe in my luggage. Details, details.
FYI: FEMA is on standby. This is only the beginning. Preliminary packing, really. (Sorry Kirby for taking over your room... it might be cleaned up by Friday... might.)

I googled where I'll be staying in Rome, St. John's University, and it's 3 blocks from the Tiber and another 3 from the Villa Borghese. Score! A place to run! The best way to see a city is in some running shoes (preferably not combined with khaki shorts, black calf socks, and a Hawaiian shirt... just sayin').

I'm feeling incredibly blessed right now. In this exact moment. I'm healthy, happy, and whole in my Lord. I've been concentrating on Psalm 18:30 since January, which says: "As for God, His way is perfect." I have no idea where I'll be in the upcoming months (ahem... D.C. please?) but as for right now, I'm exactly where I need to be.

And this Sunday? I'll be in a big bird in the sky... see ya Amuuurica.

No comments:

Post a Comment